On Site Training
If you live in the general Baltimore area and are looking for:
A place to start your fitness journey
A space to rekindle your love of fitness after being burnt out or lost in your current group classes
Individualized programming and attention within a supportive community
A coach with a keen eye to help you get over a hurdle or sticking point you have seemingly had forever
The South Baltimore Strength & Conditioning On Site Training program will help you achieve your goals!
On Site Training includes:
Fully individualized programming based on your goals and abilities. By fully individualized, we mean that one of our expert coaches will write you a fitness program, including a personalized nutrition and exercise plan, that is designed for YOU.
Full staffed coaching hours for you to get eyes on you while you train. Floor coaching hours.
Skype or in person consults every 4-6 weeks as needed. These help to keep us both on track and tuned in to training needs, exercise and diet plan, lifestyle concerns, or are just a good way to catch up!
Full access to our facility, equipped with every bar, plate and toy you could ever need for weight loss training. Parking, restrooms, and lockers, as well as access to train during all of our business hours.
Use of our FITBOT software, for workout and benchmark tracking and reporting.
Here’s what the process looks like:
- We start you with a 30min consult to discuss your goals and history and make sure we are a good fit for each other.
- From there we would schedule and complete an Assessment, this includes three 60min sessions (180min) of one on one guided movement analysis, energy system testing, nutrition and lifestyle consulting.
- Using the information from the consult and the assessment we design and write a program specifically crafted to get you to your goals.
- Every 4-6 weeks we have the opportunity to meet to review/refine/chat.
- Testing phases as necessary to identify progress or to help refine and adjust the program.
We know that in order to help you achieve your fitness goals we need to provide support in 3 main areas: exercise, nutrition and lifestyle. The consult with your coach is the first step in the process of getting to know you, and showing you how we can help.